Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ

We provide information on frequently asked questions.
For inquiries and consultation, please contact us via our inquiry form or call us at 048-650-3111.


What are the benefits of joining Gojokai?

Fixed monthly premiums make your important anniversaries reasonably priced!

A fixed monthly premium provides reasonable access to wedding and funeral services. This is a small premium to cover wedding and funeral expenses in advance and can be used in case of emergencies.

Can anyone use my contract details?

Can be used within the same family

The service can be used within the same family members registered in advance with the subscriber’s consent.

When can I use it?

Available for weddings, funerals, etc.

Available for weddings, funerals, etc. Depending on the course, it can be used for Shichi-Go-San, coming-of-age ceremonies, memorial services, etc.

I am enrolled in the 360,000 yen course. Is this enough to cover the cost of the funeral?

Please confirm at the time of meeting

This is a reserve for services and other expenses. There may be additional costs for the funeral service, such as the “ceremony hall,” “food,” and “gifts in lieu of flowers,” etc., as needed. However, please confirm this at the time of the meeting, as it will be based on the customer’s wishes.

I want to rent a costume, can I rent it?

Rental is available at each wedding hall and salon.

Costume Salon Miyabi is now closed, and costumes can now be rented at the costume salon in Omiya Sun Palace or at the salons of group wedding halls.
Please contact each wedding hall or salon for details.
We have an extensive lineup of party dresses, tomesode, visiting gowns, coming-of-age ceremonies, reunions, graduation parties, celebrations, Shichigosan, entrance ceremonies, and graduation ceremonies for parents’ use.

Can I use the ceremony rooms of Prie-Solaie, Sagami funeral center, and Tokan Memorial?


Available for use. The Alpha Club Group has business partnerships with various companies to provide funeral services.

Can the reserve be used for funerals outside the Alpha Club Group?

Available for use

You may use this service. However, you may hold the funeral at home, at a public funeral home, or at a temple where permission is granted.

Once you use it, is it over?

You will need to re-subscribe to the program as it is used up.

(Since it is used up (after being established in full payment status), it is necessary to reapply for membership again.

GuaranteeWarranty edition

What happens when the Saikan System is gone?

National Gojokai Network Preserves Rights

The services you have subscribed for will be preserved by the national Gojokai network, which will preserve your rights.

Can I still use it in case of an Isa even decades after maturity?

The right to use is preserved.

The right to use is preserved. However, please note that you may not be able to use the rights if there are changes to the original contract and a change notification has not been submitted.


What if I move and change my address?

Notification of change of address is required.

Change of address notification is required. Please contact us first. Gojokai is linked nationwide, and you can transfer to a Gojokai near where you are moving. The reserve funds up to that point can be transferred to the new company without any modification.

What if the subscriber (owner) passes away?

Your family can take over your membership

Family members can take over the membership rights by changing the name of the member. Rights can also be transferred to a third party.

What if I lose my subscriber’s card (membership card)?

We will process the re-issuance of the certificate.

We will process the re-issuance of the certificate. A fee of 550 yen (tax included) will be charged for reissue. (Article 6 of the General Terms and Conditions)

Can I use the service even if I change my last name after marriage?

Please report a change of name.

If you fill out the prescribed change request form and report the change in your name, your policy will be continued.

I am moving to another prefecture?

Gojokai nationwide protects the rights of its members.

Gojokai protect the rights of their subscribers, which number approximately 207 nationwide from Hokkaido to Okinawa (as of November 2021). In addition, we will handle all the procedures associated with the transfer. However, there may be no Gojokai that can accept you at your new location, so please be sure to contact our consultation service.

Can I give it to a non-member friend?

Possible, but transfer procedures will be required.

It is possible, but the transfer procedure is required. Please contact our consultation service for the necessary documents for name change. (See Article 4-1 of the General Terms and Conditions)


Can I cancel during the course of the program?


It is possible. However, a cancellation fee will be charged. The fee depends on the number of times the cancellation is made.

Can I stop accumulation in the middle of the program?

It is possible, though it will be in the form of an “interruption” or a “hold”.

It is possible, though it will be in the form of an “interruption” or “hold”. In that case, the right is continued and preserved. Of course, there will be no loss of reserve funds. You will be required to submit the prescribed application form for the procedure.

How can I resume my interrupted accumulation?

Please inform us of your intention to reopen

If you contact us for resumption, we will process your direct debit. The procedure requires the submission of the prescribed application form and account transfer request form.

I have cancelled my subscription once. Can I re-subscribe?

Of course, you can rejoin.

Of course, you can re-subscribe. For more information, please contact us or call Please contact us at 048-650-3111.

Can I change from the 2,000 yen course to the 3,000 yen course?

Course changes cannot be made mid-course, but additional courses are available.

Courses cannot be changed during the course of the tour. However, you can use additional courses at the time of your visit.

For more information, please contact us via our contact form or call 048-650-3111.

Will interest be paid at maturity?

No interest, etc. will accrue.

Since it is different from a savings account, it does not accrue interest, etc. A cancellation fee will be charged for cancellation even at maturity.

OthersOther questions

What are the benefits of membership?

Members-only discounts are available for Shichi-Go-San, Coming-of-Age Ceremonies, Houji, etc.

Members receive exclusive discounts at our ceremony sites for Omiya-sai, Shichi-Go-San, Coming-of-Age Ceremonies, Houji, etc. In addition, members who apply for the Plus Alpha Club Card are eligible for discounts at affiliated merchants and our unique point service. Please contact us for details.

My grandfather has been hospitalized. (Can I still join (for that funeral)?

Enrollment is available

You can enroll in the program. For more information, please fill out the inquiry form or call us at Please contact us at 048-650-3111 for further information and consultation.

Can non-members hold a funeral service at Sagami Tenrei?

I can go.

You can do so, but you will not be entitled to the benefits and discounts of membership.

I have a Saikan System card, what should I do?

Please contact us

For consultation and inquiries, please contact us via our contact form or call 048-650-3111.

I have an enforcement ticket or free ticket, can I use it?

Please contact us

For consultation and inquiries, please contact us via our contact form or call 048-650-3111.

ContactInquiry, request for brochure, admission to Gojokai

To inquire about our services, request information materials, or enroll in Gojokai, please contact us at the address below.

In case of an emergency... consult us for funeral services


Reception 24 hours a day, 365 days a year

Inquiries about member services


Weekdays: Monday-Friday 10:00-16:00