MessageMessage from the President
Since our founding, we have continued to grow as a “total production company” for weddings and funerals rooted in the community, providing a variety of services including weddings and funerals. The wedding and funeral industry is undergoing significant changes due to recent changes in marriage styles, an aging society, and the nature of local communities.
We believe that it is our mission to accurately respond to such changes and realize the “wishes” of each and every one of our customers. Always and forever, we will provide a variety of services demanded by the times, without being bound by “the norm” or “common sense,” while remaining close to our customers.
Saikan System Co.
President Hiroaki Wada
StructureHow the Saikan System Works
Our professional staff involved in each of our services is organized independently by department.
- Omiya Sun Palace
- SAKURA SKY PALACE
- Funeral Headquarters
- Funeral Service Department
- Houji Department
- Ceremony Services Department
- flower arrangement department
Sales Sales Department
- Sales Division
- Membership Sales Department
- CS Promotion Office
- Kids duo
- Omiya Mongai BLOOMY’S × Flory
- KOTOHOGI BLOOMY’S
Head OfficeOmiya Head Office
- General Affairs and Accounting Department
- Membership Management Department
- Quality Inspection Room
- Pet cremation and funeral COCO PET
- Common Place TOMARIGI
- Company Name
- Saikan System Co.
- postal code 330-0855
535 Kamikocho, Omiya-ku, Saitama-shi, Saitama
- October 1986
- President Hiroaki Wada
- Operation of a general wedding hall, funeral center, and multi-purpose hall with a focus on Gojokai for weddings and funerals
Businesses related to non-life insurance agency, small amount and short-term insurance, and life insurance solicitation
Management of preschool childcare and private school childcare, etc.
- capital stock
- 100 million yen
- Number of Employees
- Approx. 450 (as of July 31, 2023, including affiliates)
- Registration Number
- Mutual aid association for weddings and funerals, licensed by the Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry (License No. Mutual No. 3090)
- Main Banks
- Saitama Resona Bank, Ltd.
- Public Notice of Financial Results for the 37th Fiscal Year (ended April 2023)
CSR Connection with Society
Saikan System has grown with the support of the local community.
For a future in which we can continue to grow sustainably together, each and every one of our employees is engaged in social contribution activities with a sense of gratitude.Social Connections